Hi, I’m Marcea Cazel aka Cornacopia Marketing. Don’t worry – I know my company name is spelled wrong! Someone once told me I was a cornucopia of useless information . . . and they were right! I love learning and am a little addicted to reading. When I’m not working, or reading, I enjoy kayaking with my family, visiting unique places in Florida and working on my travel blog.
What is Cornacopia Marketing?
With over 15 years experience, Cornacopia Marketing is here to create copy that will catch your reader’s eye.
Whether it’s one page on your site, creating Facebook posts and ads or helping develop content for a special assignment, we want to help.
We work with any size business. From small local business to working with Fortune 500 companies. We’re comfortable in any situation.
How We Can Help You:
- Developed content and marketing calendar for all social media channels – increased engagement over 25% the first year.
- Worked on Amazon account, including writing copy for products.
- Created Facebook Ads and posts to promote brand and increase sales.
- Handled social media for store’s Facebook and Twitter platforms.
- Promoted corporate branding and visibility with sponsorship and on-site attendance at events such as NFL Alumni’s Caring for Kids Day, Florida AIDS Walk and the City of Ft. Lauderdale’s St. Patrick’s Day event.
- Created copywriting content for Ft. Lauderdale store’s collateral (with store’s graphic designers) including banners, counter signage and hang tags.