Hi, I’m Marcea Cazel aka Cornacopia Marketing. Don’t worry – I know my company name is spelled wrong! Someone once told me I was a cornucopia of useless information . . . and they were right! I love learning and am a little addicted to reading. When I’m not working, or reading, I enjoy kayaking with my family, visiting unique places in Florida and working on my travel blog.
I have over 15 years experience working in brand marketing for companies including Microsoft and Whole Food Market. I have also worked with small, local businesses.
Which means I understand the bigger picture and am used to writing a variety of copy and content. Two things that many businesses put on the back burner for when they ‘have time.’
Don’t let that be your business. Having old copy, outdated websites or blogs that were written 2 years ago isn’t the way to gain potential customer’s confidence in your company.
Whether it’s one page on your site, writing blogs to give you authority in your field or helping develop content for a special assignment, I can help.
Ready to talk? Schedule a 30-minute consultation so we can get to know each other and your company’s needs.
How Cornacopia Marketing Can Help:
- Developed content and marketing calendar for all social media channels – increased engagement over 25% the first year.
- Worked on Amazon account, including writing copy for products.
- Created Facebook Ads and posts to promote brand and increase sales.
- Handled social media for store’s Facebook and Twitter platforms.
- Promoted corporate branding and visibility with sponsorship and on-site attendance at events such as NFL Alumni’s Caring for Kids Day, Florida AIDS Walk and the City of Ft. Lauderdale’s St. Patrick’s Day event.
- Created copywriting content for Ft. Lauderdale store’s collateral (with store’s graphic designers) including banners, counter signage and hang tags.